Using the Training Calendar
How the calendar and bookings work
Click on “More info” alongside any course to see the full details and book your place using the green button.
- Each course listing gives you all the details about the objectives, its logistics, number of places available, our cancellation policy and information on the training site.
- All courses are free to Dorset adult volunteers.
- We use a system called Eventbrite and the first time you use it you will be asked to create a login and from there you can check your bookings, change any details and cancel if needed.
- You will receive a confirmation and reminders nearer the time.
- Jackie G. is our wonderful course booking administrator and you can contact her with your queries from the course listings.
- There is a video below if you need support. (If you have a colleague who has no internet, their LTM can provide paper versions.)
You can search the list by using one of the following
- typing part of the name of the course eg. funda
- typing the module number but add a bracket before the number eg. (8
- typing one of the location codes below
- LBM for courses in Bournemouth district
- LCH for courses in Christchurch district
- LDW for courses in Dorchester and West Dorset district
- LED for courses in East Dorset district
- LND for courses in North Dorset district
- LPL for courses in Poole district
- LWA for courses in Wareham and Purbeck district
- LWE for courses in Weymouth and Portland district
- LSER for manager and supporter courses in England South-East region
- LSWR for manager and supporter courses in England South-West region