MOL – Reviewing Online in detail
It is easy to view the mandatory ongoing learning information for Safety, Safeguarding and First Aid. However, the GDPR training is recorded differently and until it has been added correctly on Compass, it is better to use the Compliance Assistant for this. However, Christchurch, Dorchester and West Dorset, and Wareham and Purbeck district have done this and you can use the instructions below with the changes as follows:
- Pick Learning Required on Module instead of MOL due for Renewal
- Pick the module GDPR and leave the months dropdown alone.
1 Login to Compass
2 Go to the Adult Training option off of the Training tab
(don’t get fooled by Training option on people’s records)
You will get this page where you will input your criteria to search
3 Search for those people who have a MOL expiring in your team soon
- TIP: you won’t see the renewal dates if you don’t select a specific MOL
- It does not include people who have yet to do it and are overdue
- The export is currently of little use as it only exports names
Narrow down which MOL you want to search and when the renewals are due (it will include expireds whatever numbers of months you enter.