What are my Mandatory Ongoing Learning renewal dates?
These are stored on the Scouts Adult database called Compass. Everyone can have a Compass login. Unless you are a section leader, manager/supporter or admin, you will only see your own record.
- Register here
– You may need to be told your Membership number and what email has been input on Compass, ask your line manager or your appointments secretary
Once you have a login:
- Login and go to your info by clicking ‘My Profile.
- Go to the ‘Training’ tab (the one just below your name in big letters).
- Scroll to the bottom and click the words ‘Mandatory Ongoing Learning’ to see your details.
- To see what created these dates, click the words (eg First Aid or Safety or Safeguarding)
- Whilst you’re logged in, review and correct if needed: Personal details, Emergency details, Communications
You can then: