Date: 16th February 2019 Sections: Explorer Scouts, Scout Network, Adult Volunteers
Team registration form Frostbite 2019
Explorer permission form Frostbite 2019
Frostbite 2019 – Info for DESCs Leaders
Network members – the Explorer leaders need your help !
County Explorer night hike/challenge competition
For those who haven’t been to Frostbite the event includes –
- On the Saturday evening, a night hike with checkpoints manned by adults
- A lightweight camp overnight
- Challenges on the Campsite on Sunday morning – 6 bases.
- Presentation Sunday lunchtime.
We are therefore looking for adults to –
- man checkpoints on Sat eve until late (!!)
- run challenge bases on Sun morning
- run a kitchen to feed adults on Sat eve, YP when they return from hike, breakfast for all
It’s a great event – we had 16 teams enter in 2018 and had great support from leaders and adults across the County.
If you are interested and would like to help please let me know – the Explorers would love to see you there!!
Assistant County Commissioner